Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sofiyaken Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2010, 10:53 AM
    Tell me a way to be bold
    Am a 25 years girl.. am a engineering graduate... my proablem is am a physically handicap girl... I don't have the feel that am a handicap in my school days. When I entered into my college life my surroundings make to me to feel am a handicap. I have lot of friends but no one is dearest to me.. my lover's mom refused me bcoz of my problem. He also accept his mom's thought... after that I was depressed one that time a new person came into my life he is having all bad habits smoking drinking.. but he very good boy I started to love him I proposed him.. he didn't say yes or no to me but his activities are showing me that he is also loving me.. after that many times hu huged me kissed me not more than that but now he changed he I calling me by handicap handicap.. he said he won't marry me.. now am depressed and after this am having lots of inferiorty complex.. my parents are arranging marriage for be but I can't live.. what can I do tell me a way... I feel I want to to die
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2010, 06:29 PM

Everyone has relationships that don't work out. He's not the right boy for you so be glad you found out before you married him. He wasn't very nice about your handicap - you don't need a husband who is mean about your handicap, so it's great that you did not marry him. Do you want an arranged marriage? Where are you going to college and what type of handicap do you have?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 25, 2010, 07:10 PM

It sounds like you are settling for less because of a thing you see as a handicap. I work with handicap every day, people who are in wheel chairs, many can not even use their hands, and drive their wheel chairs by blowing in a tube.

Guess what, they are sometimes the most demanding customers I have, they know what they want and demand it.
    You are just using your handicap as an excuse because someone allowed you to.

You need to find that right person who will expect more from you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to be bold [ 1 Answers ]

I want to be bold and not self conscious.

Bold Gold! [ 1 Answers ]

I highlighted my brown hair and now it's a Bold gold With hints of a pale orange HELP! Is there a toner I can use to tone it down this color makes my hair look dry! It's not horrible just a little strawish looking! What can I use to neutralize this tone! Thanks! S.O.S.:o

Go bold [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all! I would like to know the different meanings of "go bold" and also the new meanings in the different contexts. Thank you very much! Have a nice day

No Bold [ 22 Answers ]

It sucks when I am so bored I sit here and refresh the 'answer' page hoping to see new questions in bold.. meaning ones I have not read yet, or have new responses. Sooo I decided to start a new thread, see who I an get to converse... what topic shall I choose? How about age... At what...

How to be bold [ 4 Answers ]

I am feeling lonely.I don't know why I can't talk in public.I can't make eye contact even with my friends why?I'm going to college soon my physique and look is very young so I am worried that will my big fellow will accept me. Give me tips to get bold in public.

View more questions Search