Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jade2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2010, 06:06 AM
    I buy 2 tickets for disney on ice at reliant stadium houston,there are good seats?
    I buy 2 tickets for disney on ice,the event will be at houston tx,but I don't know that the section 3 row 5 are a good place to see very well the show.please can someone send me a map of reliand stadium located at houston tx?thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Can I use scratch off lottery tickets I buy in 2010 to offset winnings in 2009 [ 1 Answers ]

Can I use scratch off lottery tickets I buy in 2010 to offset winnings in 2009?

What's a good disney character to dress as? [ 3 Answers ]

Heey :) I've got one of my bestfriends birthday parties next week and I needa dress up as a disney character (from one of the classic disney movies e.g little mermaid) for her party! I have long blondey/browney hair and I was thinking about cinderella but I think someone else is doing that. What...

If I have two traffic warrants (unpaid tickets) issued in Houston, Texas. [ 4 Answers ]

I have two traffic warrants that were issued to me in Houston, Texas for unpaid tickets but I now live in California. I am supposed to be flying back to Texas on the 30th of this month to visit family and I know that when I am boarding I am supposed to swipe my license. Can I still fly back home...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.