Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    savestheday Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2003, 09:43 PM
    Short story
    I have to bring a short story (preferably no longer than 15 pages) into class, talk a bit about the author and then lead a discussion on it. I'm not a big on reading short stories so I don't have any books on them or anything. Does anyone know a short story that's easy to analyse and has some meaning to it?
    coryness Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2003, 06:43 AM
    short story
    Nope! Muahaha! ;D :-X
    linz_legrand Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2004, 05:00 PM
    short story
    If you're allowed to bring in children's books, I would suggest anything by Robert Munsch. His works are very funny and he's a very interesting person.

Good luck!

- Lucy
    Freakish_STD Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2004, 08:24 PM
    short story
    No sorry I don't.. BUT I noticed your name thingy IT'S SAVES THE DAY! Kick bootay! Haha. I love that band..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write an essay for short story [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I'm a student ,soon I'll have an exam in literature fiction.I wanted to know how to write an analyse of a short story

What is name of this short story [ 2 Answers ]

I read this in college. It's about a family that takes a trip. The car breaks down and 3 men show up and they end up killing the family. I think the grandmother survives. I had to do a research paper on the symbolism on this story. Been trying to find it for a couple months now. Please...

Best Short Story Sci Fi Markets [ 2 Answers ]

Which is the best Sci Fi magazine for fledgling writers to submit their first short-story manuscripts to.

Need opinion if my short story is good... [ 1 Answers ]

Tears rolled out of the eyes you once saw, but what is so vague, you always seem to overlook. Slowly, she roughly wiped her eyes only, because she knew she should go on. Leaving behind everything, she had continuously accomplished, over and over. As she started staring at those sturdy steps in...

This is my story [ 10 Answers ]

I met this boy several years ago. He was so wonderful, in so many different ways. My family loved him, as did I. We quickly fell in love. But I was so young and inexperienced. I was 18, he was 25. I didn't know what I wanted, in him, in myself, in life. I chose to abruptly end our relationship. It...

View more questions Search