Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 24, 2010, 06:55 PM
    Horror/thriller
    Sorry, I don't have much more info than it is a horror movie and the people are trapped inside a building... hotel I think, and they pour a liquid over the doors. Can't remember if it is a red liquid or a blue liquid.

I hope you can help me Quinn my husband and I would like to see this one again. I think it was from the '90s.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 24, 2010, 07:21 PM

Sorry J_9, this one isn't familiar to me. If you don't find the answer here, try the I Need to Know board at IMDb. Good luck!
    Expert

Oct 25, 2010, 05:30 AM

Thanks Quinn, I knew it was a long shot with such few details.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 25, 2010, 06:09 AM
    It sounds vaguely familiar, but I have an episode of Special Unit 2 stuck in my head.

Special Unit 2 has an episode where they attend Kate's High School Reunion and creatures seal them in the school with a reddish resin.
    Special Unit 2 on TV.com
    Expert

Oct 25, 2010, 06:10 AM

It was a movie that we rented way back in the early 90s. I think there were vampires involved, but I can't remember.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Oct 25, 2010, 11:57 AM

I know this one - it's Demon Knight, came out in 1995
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Oct 25, 2010, 03:31 PM

Yay!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horror/thriller from the 80's with scarry children [ 2 Answers ]

Hello - I'm looking for a movie I'm guessing from the 80's. It's about a group of children on a bus trip. The bus drives into an area, where there's radiation. All the children return home (I think), and when they touch somebody, the people they touch skin breaks/disapears, and they die. The...

Looking for a title of a movie - 80's horror/thriller. [ 3 Answers ]

I believe this movie came out in the 80's. I remember the killer being a bald man in an orange jumpsuit. I think he was an inmate that killed the family of the main character. The killer did some kind of voodoo in prison, and when he was to be executed he would come back to "life" and he would...

Horror/thriller think it's creepshow or alike [ 3 Answers ]

Allot of you will know the creepshow series and movies. I am looking for I think it was a short story fro tales of the cryptkeeper or creepshow.. I distinctly know it was about someone being caught in a church/house what ever and using the blood of jesus (in a flask) to seal of the...

Thriller/horror film in the 80's based around a family on an island [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a thriller film from the 80's based around a bizarre family... the kids are at least 30 or 40 yet act as if they are 7 or 8... and they live on an island. I can't remember much more except that all characters were totally bizarre.

A thriller [ 2 Answers ]

Der was this movie in which a girl used to write stories... she was basically psychotic.. she used to kill her lovers with an ice breaking tool

View more questions Search