Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lili30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2010, 02:48 PM
    This murder , kill people alive , people found out his daughter in the end the film

Check out some similar questions!

Name? People disappear and all that is found is a doll who looks like victim. [ 1 Answers ]

I once saw a movie or it could have been a TV show where a people were being abducted (or murdered?), but instead of finding their body, a doll of the victim was left where they disappeared. I would have watched this movie somewhere between 1982 and1985 (but it could have been made earlier). Any...

Film about older people who sing together [ 1 Answers ]

This film is a documentary about older people who sing together. They travel from one stage to another and sing contemporary music. I need the title, please.

Film where I think 8 people have to race thriugh a village and kill each other on way [ 1 Answers ]

Old film where they have to race through a town but they must kill each other on the way and there are guides directing them the way they must go , martial arts film I think probably 80s or early 90s maybe before . There is an american who is the one we follow but is in a foreign country.

Video Game Makes People Kill 80's Movie? [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie where a playing a video game made people kill. I don't remember if this was 80's or early 90's. Does anyone know the name of this movie?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.