Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jadedjade Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

Oct 24, 2010, 01:57 PM
    Not having sex for a long time..
    I'm 19 and I'm going to ask a really stupid question but I'm just wondering if its not very good for your sex drive or 'mental sex drive' I suppose, to not have sex for a long time..
    You see I don't like one night stands, or sex buddies.. tried it and its not my thing, which doesn't bother me but I don't have a boyfriend right now.. and I'm overseas for two years so I don't really plan on getting a boyfriend.. so basically, I'm going to be practicing celebasy for that time :) once again, doesn't bother me but does that mean that when I do eventually get a boyfriend my sex drive will not be as good as it should be ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 24, 2010, 02:04 PM

It will not effect what you want or desire.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 24, 2010, 02:10 PM

Waiting to have sex has nothing to do with one's sex drive. Back in my day, many people waited until they were in their 20s before having sex (on their wedding night). No one went insane in the meanwhile. If anything, their eventual sexual experience was enhanced (improved) with the waiting.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2010, 07:11 PM

The female body is enhanced by orgasms. Masturbation is your best friend right now. Keep those juices flowing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does a hymen will be repair itself after a long period without having sex [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend is not having sex for almost 8 months... after that we have sex again. And I noticed that her vagina has a little blood and I thought that her hymen got intact again after a long period without having sexual intercourse... is it true that her hymen got intact again... is this...

Why a concrete driveway it take long time to get uniforme color in winter time? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just have a driveway done, and it has different color thy pour the concrete in winter and cover with blanquets, and I will like to know if the color going to be all the same?

Girl felx time to have sex look how long you make the rudeboi to sweat,girl flex [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the song that goes to this lyrics,girl flex time to have sex look how long you make the rude boy sweat girl flex

Sci fi a long long time ago [ 6 Answers ]

Do not remember much -it was in a jungle and this slime kept doubling in size and would soon take over the world. That all I can remember does anyone have any idea as to the title??

View more questions Search