Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rjschutz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2010, 12:58 PM
    Alber van der vink Etching
    I have a van der vink French Etching titled " Cite Flamande" #305of 2700. What is it worth if anything and when may it have been done?
    aswan50 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Nov 16, 2010, 04:45 PM
    Well there would be 2700 of the pictures, but I am not o sure of the pirce. Id estamate around 100$ but I'm not sure.
    Aftervan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2012, 10:07 PM
    Seriously? I have a print from the same artist and also thought the name was Alber Van der Vink. After pulling off the frame and mat, I found that it was a print made in the U.S. and it was not " Alber" it was " after Van der Vink". I have no clue what that means but a print signed "After Van der Vink" is very suspicious. So is the fact that several people have these prints with the same numbers. $100 - I doubt it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Paul Emile Lecomte Etching from Paris Etching Society [ 2 Answers ]

I found an etching by Paul Emile Lecomte issued by the Paris Etching Society entitled "The Stream" and number 109 SLZ. I am not familiar with Etchings but I would assume that they are similar to limited editions. Is this of any value? Thank you

I just got a etching, that have paris etching society in the upper right hand corner, [ 0 Answers ]

I just picked up a picture at the local thrift shop, it has paris etching society in the upper right hand corner. In the lower left corner there is a circle that has the letters, szl to the left of this circle is a number 7. to the right is 2 words written in pencil I can't make it out but this is...

Original Etching - Van Zeeland - The Dyle River at Malines, Belgium [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, We have an etching by Van Zeeland that measures 23 x 19. The image is in good shape but our customer wishes to change the mat and then asked us to film overlaminate the piece! The reverse side of the picture carries the SZL inscription and it is numbered #153. We are hesitant to...

View more questions Search