Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JiannaVIP Posts: 30, Reputation: 6

Oct 24, 2010, 07:54 AM
    Do Skin Lightening Pills work?
    I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 24, 2010, 08:07 AM
    Nope, they don't work.
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Oct 24, 2010, 12:52 PM

Hmm... 10%HQ is already on the high side! R you not scared? 10%?
    Get some vitamin e capsules and add your lotion.

Nov 4, 2010, 07:00 PM
    Comment on SetriaUser's post
    Part 1-
    Hi Vio,
    I would like to comment on both you & Setria at the same time but I won't be that lazy *haha* But please visit the board again to see my response to her comment also.Ok with the 10% I have had no bad side effects at all.

Nov 4, 2010, 07:01 PM
    Part 2-
    What I am considering is to start using an even higher percentage HQ just on my knees & “pubis mons”. Yes this is a bit graphic but we're all adults here *haha* I experienced darkening of my pubis-mons area after hair removal with...

Nov 4, 2010, 07:02 PM
    Part 3-
    This stupid hair removal cream. Which by the way I only use wax now. But it's a lot darker than the surrounding skin. People think that just because this area is the genitals that it is...

Nov 4, 2010, 07:04 PM
    Comment on Violaename's post
    Part 4-
    The most delicate & sensitive next to the face, neck & chest.…Um no…maybe the inside but not the outer potion where the hair grows. That's the darkest toughest skin on your body, and is the hardest to lighten next...

Nov 4, 2010, 07:06 PM

Part 5-
    To your knee & elbows. I'll be posting a thread about this , I think this is a big topic also. I mean they actually have Spa's & Salons dedicated to anal bleaching. Well, anyway. My 10% usage is going just fine.

Nov 4, 2010, 07:06 PM
    Part 6-
    Any HQ creams are for temporary use regardless of percentage. After I achieve my desired color I will maintain with a more natural skin lightening cream including my vitamin c. Until then I need the potent HARD CORE STUFF! *hahahaha*

Nov 4, 2010, 07:44 PM
    OOps I think my posts to another comment went here... Well ,anyway. I love the info you posted I went on & ordered the reduced glutathione from a vitamin store. Ill take that with my vitamin c, but DAMN! How light did you get!

Nov 4, 2010, 07:49 PM
    Can you give like an example from what TO what? Yanno like from Wesley Snipes to... Will Smith?. QQ'n
    billie2010 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2011, 02:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JiannaVIP View Post
    I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.
    Hi

I was wondering where did you get your hydroquinone 10% - was it the hydro powder you bought or a cream? I'm trying to get some hydro powder of 10% so I can make my own hydro cream. I'd appreciate your advice.

Thanks

Billie 2010

Jan 20, 2011, 03:10 PM
    Comment on billie2010's post
    Hi Billie. No I didn't make myself, I wouldn't even know what to do*haha* I bought my hq cream from isis cosmeceuticals *hhmm* You want to make your own? Wow,please be careful and whatever you do please let us nosy people here know your progress :)
    billie2010 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 05:47 AM
    Thanks JiannaVIP

Well, I've been trying to get the 10% hydro powder, but because I only want to buy 100gm a lot of the suppliers don't want to know - they ship only large amounts like 500kg which I obvioulsy don't need lol :)

Bye for now

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

Do Skin Lightening Pills actually work? [ 876 Answers ]

Huh? Anyone ever heard of real skin whitening pills that work. I mean am kind of new in the skin whitening issue though have been in it all, all the products u guyz were talking about seemed to me to take ages and the results seemed to be temporaliy ...

Skin lightening Pills [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me a how I can just even out my skin tone? Anyone at all. I don't want to lighten my skin overall, just the areas that are darker. I have read through the posts and have yet to read a legitimate answer. I would really appreaciate any help!! :o

View more questions Search