Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joanna0589 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2010, 07:19 AM
    Project ideas for electrical engineering?
    Hey!
    Can anyone provide me some project ideas for final year electrical engg..

Check out some similar questions!

Project research on seafarer development in nigeria(marine engineering a case study) [ 0 Answers ]

1.introductory background to study, 2.aim/purpose of study 3.statement of problems 4.hypothesis 5.scope of study 6.limitation of study 7.significance of study 8.operational definition of terms

Computer engineering project [ 3 Answers ]

* * * * * Hi to all, I'm new here and I want to ask... :confused: does anyone have a good idea for a computer Engineering project especially in hardware or networking?? Thanks... :)

Electrical engineering [ 1 Answers ]

I'm working on a invention. I would like to know is there a motor that can control heat, and can control a rotating brush that releases water from the rotating bristles on the brush. I'm looking for something like a all in one motor that can do theses things

Electrical engineering [ 1 Answers ]

What is the formula of power in 3phase and current in 3phase?

Electrical Engineering [ 3 Answers ]

our system is a 480V-Y/277 grounded system. An OEM specifically requires to use a 480-Y/277V with live neutral to power an electric heater. With I-neutral = 0, and I on high resistance ground = 0, the two systems can deliver the 277V requirement but OEM specifies to use live neutral instead and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.