Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pdprasad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2007, 06:06 AM
    M.Tech
    Hi,

I have recently completed AMIE in Mechanical. I want to do M.Tech through distance education. Please suggest me the universities in India that are offering the same.

Waiting for your reply..

Thanks,

Prasad P.D
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2007, 06:11 AM
    This is a very involved search that not many people would be willing to do for you for free.. consider finding an agency that does such things.

You could try ChaCha Search - Connect and search with a live ChaCha Guide | Home
    They have paid people who can help you with searches. - and it's free.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

M-tech in distance mode [ 1 Answers ]

I completed my degree in B.Sc(computers).just now I completed my post graduation in M.B.A.I want to do M-tech now .Can you tell me about the details of the M-tech in distance mode

No heat on ultra V tech 80 [ 2 Answers ]

There is no heat on unit and someone suggested my smart valve needs to be replaced? Is that true?

Computer repair tech Freelance [ 3 Answers ]

I am considereing investing in an A+ computer repair tech course Someone told me that companies such as Gatewy use freelance contractors to service their home computer warranties and support I would want to freelance Thank You

Support tech [ 2 Answers ]

When you call support tech they know everything what to do in a book or something? How does one like myself get the same book or info they do when they are talking to you over the phone? I would like to have the same informaion they have. Thank you [email protected]

I can't find a tech job. I need help. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 26 year old professional in the IT field. I was recently laid off from a company that is going out of business. I have been out of work for a few months now. I have tried everything; Resume professionaly done, job fairs, contacted consultants, signed up for every career finder website...

View more questions Search