Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2010, 01:51 AM
    Hi again, jenniepepsi!

Initially putting together a message board isn't all that difficult. Other, more involved things growing out of it can be developed as time goes on...

Getting the message board exposed and noticed also isn't all that difficult. I can also show you how to do that.

Doing either of those two things doesn't have to cost any money.

Thanks!
    FoxCash Posts: 160, Reputation: 125

Oct 27, 2010, 07:02 AM

I'm a member over at wrongplanet.net. You might want to take a look there for information, resources and other ideas. They also have a large forum for parents of Aspie children or Aspie adults. You could join the forums there to see what other parents of Aspie children are looking for in terms of support from their local communities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Starting Over? What does it mean? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been together for just over a year now. She has been acting a little funny for a little less than a week now. Today we talked and she came to the conclusion that she wants to start over as friends and move on from there. When I started giving my input, I said that I don't...

98 accord ex v-6 has trouble starting. Runs fine once started, but hard starting [ 1 Answers ]

It usually starts OK in the morning, but once its warmed up, it has a lot of problems continuing to start. Sometimes it starts, revs to idle, then dies again. After about ten minutes and a couple of tries, it starts right up and drives away fine. Any thoughts? We know we can't replace the fuel...

Starting Over [ 1 Answers ]

I am a single mom who wants to go back to school, are there grants that I can apply for?

12.5 hp BS not starting [ 6 Answers ]

I've been noticing the starter making a very loud screeching noise every time I started it. The noise would last about 3-6 seconds and then it would start. Now, it sounds like the starter is just spinning and not attempting to turn the engine over. Does this sound like it needs a new starter? ...

BS 14 Not Starting. [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Briggs 14 hp riding mower that will not start. I had carb problems. I fixxed that and changed the oil. I started once and ran fine. Then I stopped and tried to restart. I now get a click and sometimes a very slight turn. It almost seems like a battery but I have jumped it with no...

View more questions Search