Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    guyfromdenver Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2010, 08:36 PM
    Stocks from 1960, company still open but under new ownership. How Much?
    I have just inherited 500 shares of stock purchased in 1960 from the company that developed the Bobcat Loader, Melroe Manufacturing in North Dakota. They were bought out by the Clark equipment company a few later, sold to Ingersol Rand in 1995 and then sold again to Doosan in 2007. How do I determine how much these stocks are worth? How many shares has 500 in 1960 been split into if at all? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Ownership of spirit company is divided into 1,000 shares of stock. [ 1 Answers ]

Is this a sole proprietorship, partnership or corporation

Can I file personal bankruptcy woithout disclosing stocks I own in a company that will [ 2 Answers ]

What percentage of debt has to be repaid if filing Chapter 13?

Can I file personal bankruptcy woithout disclosing stocks I own in a company that will [ 5 Answers ]

Considering personal bankruptcy,however I own shares in an S-Corp. Do I have to disclose that in personal bankruptcy,the bankruptcy has nothing to do with the business ,it's all personal,credit cards,home mortgage,etc. Thank You

Open a second company under bankruptcy [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a small business owner with IRS problems and now a creditor problem. My recievables equal both the IRS debt and the vender debt. The vender won a judgement against the company and my bank account has be levied $14,000.00. If I file for bankruptcy can I open up another company during the period...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.