Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bird4274 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2010, 07:30 PM
    How do you remove the Handle from a Grohe Lady Lux Kitchen Faucet? I have included a
    http://www.grohecatalog.com/product/33759g

A link to a picture of the faucet above.
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2010, 08:58 PM

What are u trying to do?

On/off handle is removed by taking out allen screw on bottom of handle.

Chuck
    bird4274 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2010, 09:21 PM
    Comment on creahands's post
    We are trying to replace the handle. Grohe sent us a replacement handle a picture of how the whole faucet is assembled, but my husband can't get the handle off. I think he tried taking out that screw and no luck.
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2010, 04:51 AM
    If having trouble removing screw, spray with WD40 and tap area to help it penetrate.

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove a Grohe kitchen faucet [ 20 Answers ]

I'm replacing our kitchen sink. It has a Grohe Lady Lux faucet that I'd like to reuse. Can anyone tell me how to get it out of the sink? From what I can see (the sink is out) there's a horse shoe shaped nut on the bottom but turning it will damage the supply lines coming from the faucet. ...

How do I remove a moen single handle kitchen faucet [ 11 Answers ]

I am just trying to remove the mounted faucet in order to replace or fix this one is there some special trick to a removal ? Please help

Grohe lady lux handle won't come off [ 0 Answers ]

Trying to replace cartridge 46 048 000 on grohe lady lux but the handle won't come off, removed 3mm screw but no luck. According to instructions nothing else is there, should be free. Any ideas?

How does one remove an Arwa single handle kitchen faucet? [ 3 Answers ]

How does one remove an Arwa Class single handle kitchen faucet? I followed the advice of the folks at Gemini's while trying to service the cartridge. So, I decided to just replace the faucet. Now I can't figure out how to remove the flange from the underside of the countertop to disengage the...

View more questions Search