Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2010, 04:51 PM
    A movie about a dying girl
    A long time ago I saw the ending part of a movie, there was a woman who had a young sister who was terminally ill and in a hospital. As she lay dying she is seen with a breath mask on. She sees a rocket ship on the wall and then her spirit is being walked away by a man in a space suit. Her adult sister is there as she passes away and she wakes up after her sister is taken by the space man. At the end the adult sister is seen at the beach with a photo album that has her sister in it.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 24, 2010, 03:15 PM

Try The Book of Stars

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What movie where a guy in a horse rescues girl? It's raining and the girl is pissed. [ 1 Answers ]

I can't quite remember but I hope you guys can help me :) The scene is like this.. It's raining and the girl in the car.. she is stopped by a squad of a kind of an animal.. she can't go on then she is saved by a guy riding in a horse... :)

Help! Dying to find out the name of this movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out the name of a movie but my memory of it is very faint. Here is all I know: It was about a little girl who's father dropped her off at what I'm assuming was a private school where there were other wealthy little girls but not all of them were rich. There also was a little...

Sci Fi Movie Expert - Dying Sun Movie With Android [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie roughly five years ago on Television - it could have been made for TV, but was pretty high quality; and it has been killing me to find this! There was a spacecraft with crew; and a man and woman who have a romantic scene; at the end the woman ended up being an Android and she...

Alien girl and human girl become friends 90s movie [ 3 Answers ]

I can NOT think of the name of the movie or characters for absolutely anything in the world. I know there was a teen age girl, she was a brunette and she was actually an alien that looked completely human. She was weird, not like the other people that lived in that town (that was right on the...

View more questions Search