Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wtravis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2010, 08:41 AM
    How do I restart my macbook pro?
    The beach ball keeps spinning and does not log-out
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Nov 10, 2010, 08:43 AM
    The Control + Command + Disk eject keys will force a restart on a Intel based Mac that is logged in and Command + shift + q will log out users. Some operations will halt restarts, shutdowns and log outs. You need to find the application causing the beach ball and fix it. You may find the offending program by checking the console for problems the Console is in (Applications-Utilities-Console).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot connect macbook pro to wireless network [ 3 Answers ]

I have a macbook and macbook pro, both 2007 running 10.5 Macbook connects faultlessly to my wireless router, macbook pro recognizes the network but cannot connect to it. Macbook pro works when cabled directly to the router. Have entered the WEP address correctly, etc but it will not connect. ...

My MacBook Pro does not recognize CD that come up OK on other Macs [ 1 Answers ]

My MacBook Pro does not recognize CDs that come up OK on other Macs. I have already opened Itunes and the message says, "you have inserted a blank CD" when in fact it is readable on other macs. It seems to read DVD's OK

Tried your answers, but they didn't work on my MacBook Pro? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just got a MacBook Pro and saw your site. Thought I'd try to see if they worked on my computer, but they didn't. I have a Spaces key in F3 that splits the screens and shows everything that's open.

MacBook Pro Intel issue [ 2 Answers ]

I realize this is a intel mac issue but here goes... Using flip4mac I can't seem to play any streaming content--just get the message that I need to go to MS and install the media player plugin. More specifically, I tried to watch a streaming ball game on MLB.com. I checked and the plugins all seem...

View more questions Search