Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mawule Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2010, 07:41 AM
    I wented to ask that do you pay
    My name is{name removed} I am 16 years old .I am in form2 and I am tell I like plaing soccer in the home and I wented to be a star one day and I on that you will sen me you answer.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 23, 2010, 07:52 AM

First why was this posted in Real Estate Law? Please take more care in where you post. I've moved it for you.

Second, its not clear what you are asking. Please clarify your question.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2010, 12:52 AM
    Hi, mawule!

Do you already play on a team where you are?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Owe about 30,000 in credit card debt,I am 63 yrs. I have pay plans but cannot pay any [ 1 Answers ]

Have a payment plan but i am not able to pay anymore,husband out of work.what can i do?

I pay $1 for LTD premiums after taxes and employer pays rest. Is my LTD pay taxable [ 1 Answers ]

I pay $ 1 for LTD premiums after taxes. My employer pays rest of premium for LTD for me. Will my LTD checks be taxable now that I've just been granted full disability?

Tenant on lease with option refusing to pay rent. Hand delivered 5 day pay or quit. [ 4 Answers ]

Property is located in Virginia. The tenant signed lease agreement and option agreement. The rent is $1000 monthly and the option is paid separately at $200 monthly. The rental agreement states tenant is responsible for repairs per incident up to $500. The blower motor went out on Heat pump...

Do I pay sell my stock, pay off my mortgage or credit card debt? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Here are my dilemmas. I own a two family home worth $925,000. I have $95K and five years left on this mortgage. This home gives me about $1,200 in income AFTER expenses are paid each month. I don't live in this home. I have $135K in a 401K and approximately $135K in stock. I have...

View more questions Search