Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DRazzle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2010, 11:18 PM
    Every teacher gave up on this class but one man came in and taught the class well
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2010, 11:35 PM

Great! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I remember my Second Grade teacher letting the class watch an educational kids show t [ 1 Answers ]

I remember my Second Grade teacher letting the class watch an educational kids show that featured a man that wore a body suit that showed the inside of the body. He was a white male with dark curly hair I believe. The objects around his house could talk, such as his pillow and his couch. This was...

Substitute teacher comes to school for a class and sings songs [ 1 Answers ]

There's this movie I used to watch all the time when I was younger. I am 18 now and cannot remember it. In the movie there is a class of kids. Then a substitute teacher comes in. I believe she had red hair though I don't remember her name. She is really weird. She sings the name song to the...

My Chemistry teacher does not explain the work to the class and I am wondaring how to [ 1 Answers ]

Determine the mass, in grams , of 3.00 mole AL 4.25 mole Li 1.38 mole N 8.075 mole Au 6.5 mole CV 2.57x10^8 mole S 1.75x10 mole HG .00003 mole Fe

What level or class felony is poss/w intent to distribute class d [ 3 Answers ]

In criminal law is possession with intent to distribute class d "one gram " a major or minor felony? I have this on my record because in mass there was no limit to be charged this way But now it is a civil offence no longer a crime.now that mass law is changed when it comes to marijauna will my...

Teacher asked to Nanny by family in class [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I've been working at the same early childhood center for over two years. About one year ago, I began picking up a two girls before school. I wake them up, get them ready and we're off. The family pays me well for doing this every morning and it has been a nice supplement to my income. Now, the...

View more questions Search