Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MichiganMan2580 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2010, 08:41 PM
    My york furnace is reading a fault #9(Grounding or reverse polarity fault)?
    My furnace is reading a #9 fault, which the legend says it's a grounding or reverse polarity fault. I have power in, 120V at the transformer as well as 24V, there is a call for heat and 24V at the R & W terminals. Is there any input anyone can offer me? Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

York Furnace Fault Codes [ 4 Answers ]

I have a York YP9C modulating furnace and matching York Affinity 8T 4 ton 2-stage condensing unit. The units are working wonderfully with no problems in the cooling mode. I have not used it for heating yet, so I do not know how it works in the heating mode. The furnace fault light shows a green...

I had accident last month.It was other guy's fault.no police report.he says my fault [ 13 Answers ]

I had accident last month.It was other guy's fault. He admitted it. So I didn't call the police & no police report. After filing the claim with his insurance company, he has said that it was my fault. So his insurance company denied my claim. They say that they denied the claim because there is no...

York P2UR 7 Fault Code [ 1 Answers ]

I have a York P2UR furnace (LP) that is not blowing hot air. The ignition sequence seems to cycle properly with the exception of flame. My HVAC guy has done a lot of troubleshooting and did get it fire once after breaking the intake tube. Now we have both the intake and exaust tubes broken and...

Is it possible to change a at fault auto accident to no fault in NYS [ 4 Answers ]

How do you get a at fault accident changed to no fault? No guide rails on the shoulder of a 20 foot drop made from a culvert pipe - was clearly not drivers fault but is on the accident report as at fault. No markers of any danger. Is there anything that can be done?

Reverse parking accident - who is at fault? [ 18 Answers ]

My question involves a traffic accident in the State of: Massachusettes I was driving behind a mini-van when the driver stopped just before a pedestrian crossing. I stopped behind that car as well with at least a 4 feet gap between the two cars. Without any indicator light signal, the driver of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.