Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kc3l1fe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2007, 09:47 PM
    Girlfriend can't have multiple orgasms
    In the past, I dated a girl for three years who had multiple orgasms frequently so I was familiar with them and how to achieve them. Years later, I am with a girl who just can't seem to have them. She will have one, and then lose her drive, and no matter what I do, whether it's oral or intercourse, she can't seem to achieve another one. Any suggestions or explanations?
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Jan 3, 2007, 04:34 AM
    Women are not made equally.
    This means what one women can do is not the same as another one.
    Don't feel bad.
    All that matters is that she gets off and you do to.
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2007, 04:50 AM
    Read all the threads on here by women who can't have any, and be thankful.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 3, 2007, 08:16 AM
    All females ar different, and its not good to compare them since they are unique in their own way. Just accept them for who they are, your having fun aren't you?
    allthatjazz Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2007, 09:23 AM
    Not all girls are the same. Some have more, some have less.. none this less if your even having sex it's a godsend don't you think? Your getting off, apparently she is too.. be thankful you both have the drive to pursue it so passionately
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 9, 2007, 10:02 AM
    I think you need to enjoy the sex that you are having with your girlfriend and stop thinking about other girls from your past and what they where like and things they did. You are in a relationship with your girlfriend now, enjoy what you and her have and make the most of it... As others have posted your lucky that she is having one as some women have problems with even getting to that point !

And if I was you I would not go bringing this up with your girlfriend or tell her your comparing her to past girlfriend or you will be left alone to orgasm by yourself. Stop putting pressure on yourself too and enjoy things.
    Kristy40 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Jan 9, 2007, 03:58 PM
    If you can make her orgasm once, you're already ahead of the game! Just make sure you don't pressure her to try to have more or you could make her feel insecure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Women orgasms [ 7 Answers ]

When I make love to my girlfriend she rarely makes a sound. I ask her if she's about to an she says I already did three times. When I you can hear me next door. She's the third girl I've dated that says she never likes to moan or say anything during lovemaking. If I had a small penis I would say...

Orgasms [ 11 Answers ]

I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for helping me get off. It's never happened, and I'm starting to get a little worried. It's not so much that I'm really concerned about it, it's more that I'm concerned about my boyfriend. I'm worried that he's going to start taking it personally and get...

Multiple Irr [ 0 Answers ]

If You Have Multiple Irr Which One Should Be Used.

Multiple W-2s [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm Larry and my employer has changed check writing services in mid-year; The new check writer has not carried over the YTD numbers for Gross Pay, Federal Withholding, FICA, etc. from the old check writing service (after 6 weeks). My employer keeps making excuses about files not loaded, etc. ...

<Adult Content> Orgasms [ 6 Answers ]

What is the capacity for a female to have multiple orgasms; is there a maximum? I ask this because I recently had an experience that has left me quite stunned. I was having a relationship with a fabulous woman who also had an incredible sex drive. From the first time we were intimate she had...

View more questions Search