Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wildones Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2010, 10:32 AM
    B.C. Seize and sue legislation
    We purchased a motorhome new in 2007. Due to health issues I cannot work full time and cannot afford this unit at $1200.00 per mo.I returned unit to dealer where it was purchased and contacted the financier telling them my situation they said they would sell at auction and come after me for balance owing . Is this legal?
    DownUnder Posts: 492, Reputation: 24

Oct 22, 2010, 01:59 PM

Yes you will be responsible. And did you not post this question earlier?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Federal ecological legislation [ 3 Answers ]

Which of these is NOT an example of a federal ecological legislation? Air Quality Act Refuse ACT Resource Recovery Act Occupational Safety and Health Act

Emergency legislation [ 10 Answers ]

Hello: Over all, how well do you think we do when we enact law due to an emergency?? I don't think we do very good. We just did it with $850 BILLION of our dollars. We did it when we passed the Patriot Act. We did it when we made marijuana illegal. I don't think any of those things...

Breed Restrictive Legislation [ 3 Answers ]

Is anyone from a state that has overcome breed restrictions? It is nearly impossible to find housing that allows American Staffordshire Terriers, Chow Chows, Rottweilers, or Dobermans; I mean they don't even allow temperament testing, which seems ridiculous to me. For instance at the apartments I...

View more questions Search