Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    llorenteman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2007, 09:08 PM
    Windows ME background issue
    If you open the display properties on my desktop then the tab that says background, I am unable to click off none. The only thing that shows up on my wallpaper is the color that I set it to. Can some one give me some help?
    jahnplay Posts: 83, Reputation: -1

Jan 2, 2007, 09:14 PM
    I don't get what your saying your saying you click preperties then all tabes are unclickable? Expect the background img?
    llorenteman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2007, 09:17 PM
    Sorry,

I can open the tab fine, however I am not able to choose a wallpaper to display because all the different wallpapers are unclickable. It is stuck on none. I am also unable to change the picture display options. Everything is locked up it seems?
    jahnplay Posts: 83, Reputation: -1

Jan 2, 2007, 09:17 PM
    Make sure your using admin user
    Hobbes_the_Cat Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2009, 04:03 PM

Go to your actions and look at them all, trust me, I had almost the same problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About background checks [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for a new job, and want to find out how to get a background check on myself, some of my passed employment dates may be incorrect. Just want to see what a possible employer will see about me.?

Windows XP Pro SP2 Wireless Networking Issue - Refuses to Connect to Router [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a home network of 3 computers which share the same broadband connection. I moved house a few months ago and until then I was able to run the internet connection into the wireless router, unfortunately my new ISP (Spanish ISP, Telefonica) refuses connection with everything except their...

Desktop background... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I want to ask about desktop every time I tried to used a gif movie desktop background my text icon inserted into a box I wan't that box to disappear... how am I suppose to do that... :confused:

Background Checks [ 2 Answers ]

My husband recently applied for a supervisor position at a large corporation. He was asked to fill out paperwork for a background check, physical, urine, etc... They made him a "conditional offer". I am concerned because we have had some credit problems over the last year and a half -- we...

View more questions Search