Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lindarae70 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2010, 08:54 AM
    Emergency Custody of Minor
    How can I go about trying to get emergency custody of my sons girlfriend. She is 16 yrs old an 6 months pregnant. Her mom is on drugs an her step dad beat on the mom. The mother has not been involved with taking her daughter to the doctors or anything. I have done everything for this girl. They got evicted out of there one bedroom appt. They were suppose to leave from there already but they haven't. She doesn't have a bed to sleep on soap or anything to take a shower with. Has been physically abuse. The mom lets her stay at my house when the step dad isn't around but when he is she can't stay unless she brings one of her little sibblings with her. That's even on a school night. When the daughter is at home the mom will leave her with her other kids that are 2 3 an 8 months. The girl has had a lot of complications already with the pregnacey an I've had to take her to the emergency a lot. The mom would never come. They would get verbel athorization to treat her. After the baby is born she wants the baby to live with us because she doesn't want the baby at her moms house cause of every thing that goes on there. Oh an it's a one bedroom an there was 3 adults an 4 kids living there. She also doesn't have here other 3 kids they stay at the grandmas house. Please help
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 22, 2010, 01:24 PM

Has anyone called child protective services? How old is your son? Is this his child that she is expecting?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

California emergency custody [ 12 Answers ]

I left my husband last July, and have always been the primary care giver of my 15 month old daughter. She is living with me in my parents house, and has only seen her father about 2 to 3 times a month. I have always encourage her to see him, but he always seems to be too "busy" to take her. Now,...

Grandparents need emergency custody [ 5 Answers ]

My step daughter has recently had a baby, but she is also considered disabled by the social security administration, for a cognitive disability. Her and her boyfriend have not been taking care of the baby we have had to wake them up multiple times to wake them up because they were not responding...

Emergency custody? [ 5 Answers ]

OK I'll try to make this short, my brother, who is 12, met his dad for the first time around christmas because he abused my mom, me, my sister & my other brother(my youngest hadn't been born yet.). He told my mom that after staying there for christmas break he wanted to live with his father, he...

Emergency Custody [ 15 Answers ]

Hi everyone, My husband and I are very frustrated at this point. He has two children with his ex. Her husband is abusive to her and them. This summer her family called us and told us that she planned to move to Virginia with the kids and her husband. Her mother finally convinced her to let her...

View more questions Search