Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yudif Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2010, 08:03 AM
    Hotline for fraud green card?
    Where do I call if I know someone commit fraud by marriage for a green card?
    TheImmigrant Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2010, 09:33 PM
    I think you can report a fraudulent marriage to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency (I.C.E.). Call I.C.E. at (866) 347-2423 with as much specific information as possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Report green card fraud [ 3 Answers ]

I've known a person who obtained a green card through a fake sponsored company using fake paperwork about a year ago. He's conducting a business and fooling around many people. He's such a con artist and must be stopped. Tell me the right and best way of reporting it and revoke his status. He's...

Conditional green card needing a divorce. Will the green card be lost? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a conditional green card by marriage in good faith. My wife(my petitioner) and I were only together for 2 months after marriage since she has to go to rehab for drug control.She has a boyfriend before who was into drugs and was controlling her that is why she was sent to rehab.Up to this...

Is congress and homeland security doing any thing to stop and revoke green card fraud [ 2 Answers ]

Can green cards and immigration status be revoked

How to revoke x wife's green card based on marriage fraud [ 3 Answers ]

I have been married for 10 years, two and half years after we were married she admitted she was illegally. After all is said and done we are going through a divorce now and a lot of information is coming out such as she did what she needed to do to get attached to an american for the purpose of...

View more questions Search