Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tribdino Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2010, 04:52 AM
    How can I know if there is a case filed against me?
    How can I know if there is a case filed against me?
    DownUnder Posts: 492, Reputation: 24

Oct 22, 2010, 01:57 PM

Why would you think there is a case filed against you? Are you talking about a civil summons or what? Be more specific with your question

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has my bankruptcy case been filed [ 0 Answers ]

How can I find out if my bankruptcy case has been filed?

The defendant has already filed bankruptcy. Can I collect if I win my case? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a civil lawsuit against my boss and his coporation coming soon. He knows he will lose the case so he just filed bankruptcy Chapter 11. If I win the lawsuit, is there any change that I will be able to collect the damage award to me from him? Thank you.

Can counterclaim be filed after the original case has begun? [ 2 Answers ]

Our original case (we were plaintiffs) was filed in April and our 1st court date was in May. We all met at court and the defendant raised a question about something that the judge then asked us to get him more information about and we were set another time to reappear in court. There were several...

Maryland - Judgement Filed Against Me - Might I have a case? [ 2 Answers ]

I received a call from a relative that said that an officer came to the house asking for me. They were from the District Court of Maryland and did not express what their interest was in me. I looked on the Maryland Case Search to find my name with a Creditor who has filed for a judgement against...

I was arrested for I.D theft in December. My case hasn't been filed, will I go to jai [ 2 Answers ]

So I know what I did was wrong beyond wrong! I have a great job right now and have so many bills to pay for. I have never been in trouble with the law before. And yes I do have an attorney who is helping me out with this. My question is will I see jail time? If I go to jail I will lose my job, and...

View more questions Search