Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ascetica0 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2010, 11:16 PM
    Martial Arts Documentary where kids jump from 40 ft
    I saw a YouTube video a long time ago that was a compilation of extreme martial arts training. One of the clips was from an old documentary that look to be from the 70s where part of the training was to climb to the edge of a roof and jump off onto the grass below. It was 40ft up and they had a chair to sit in on top I think. The people doing it were like 15 years old or something crazy like that. It wasn't in China or Japan and probably not Korea; I think it was in Thailand, Laos, or Cambodia. They would jump and basically collapse on the ground and monks or whatever would run over and help them inside. They seemed to be pretty hurt after the jumps.
    ascetica0 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2017, 09:41 AM
    Found it, it's pretty insane - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct-2ymTHCTE

The name of the martial art is Silat Lincah, founded in Malaysia.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 10, 2017, 09:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ascetica0 View Post
    Found it, it's pretty insane - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct-2ymTHCTE

The name of the martial art is Silat Lincah, founded in Malaysia.
    WHY did they do something so stupid????

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Martial Arts [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of a martial arts movie where the main character is training(always in track suit) and travelling around the world(with his trainers) to accept all challenges. His rivals fear his techniques with his feet, but he is equally skilled with his feet. The storyline takes place...

Martial arts [ 1 Answers ]

I'm starting a martial arts class soon and I have long hair for a guy, but not long enough to pull back of anything. It still get in my face when I am fighting though and it leaves me blinded until I fix it. Do you know of any ways to keep my hair out of my face without getting it cut? Its ...

Martial Arts [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get scholarship for martial arts. I'm trained artist for more than 15 years

Martial arts [ 1 Answers ]

Wich form of martial arts is most effective in strikeing with hands and teaches the student hand speed,accuracy, agility,and stress speed. If there is not such form of martial arts would the reader please tell me wich form of martails arts would suit me best. Also would you tell me the best way to...

View more questions Search