Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2010, 09:20 PM
    Help guys lol
    Hey everyone, I've got internet for the moment... Wooot.. and I was wondering something.. I logged into AMHD on Firefox. It looks WAY different than the normal AMHD I'm used to seeing. Is there a way to get it back to normal or am I going to have to learn how to do this stuff
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2010, 06:41 AM

Hey binx,

Click on the SETTINGS option you see at the top right of your screen, this will open a small window which will have the option "to take you back to the old AMHD" at the bottom left of the small window.

At least that's how it is with my log in page, try it and let me know if it works.

Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2010, 11:08 PM

Firm,
    It worked hun,thanks a ton
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 23, 2010, 11:36 PM

You may have to do this every time you log in. It's the new skin and even though I'm set to V2, every time I log in I get pushed to the new "go" skin.

Welcome back. :)
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2010, 12:09 AM

Thanks alty. I don't know how much I'll be back until I get my own net. But I'll be back as much as I can.. I didn't have to do it this time. So hopefully it will just stay that way.. Missed you tons alty
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 24, 2010, 12:14 AM

I missed you too. You better get internet soon. :)
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2010, 10:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by binx44 View Post
    firm,
    it worked hun,thanks a ton
    Welcome! :)
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2010, 07:45 PM

We have internet now I'll be online more often :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

It about about 2 black gay guys who were killed in ah park bye some white guys [ 0 Answers ]

What's this movie call about 2 black gay guys who were killed in ah park bye some white guys

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

View more questions Search