Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nofreezehumans Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2010, 06:35 PM
    Goodman furnace quality
    How good it the quality of a Goodman gas furnace? How many years can I expect it to last? How expensive is it to have serviced after the warranty is expired? How efficient is the Goodman furnace? Are the parts that usually require service easily accessible and parts easily found? Are the doors to the parts solid and closed?
    peyten16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2011, 10:06 AM
    Just had my furnace served they said I has a crack in my heat exchanger is there any warranty on this its about 10 years old

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tell me training programn for quality control and quality analysis in banglore [ 1 Answers ]

Tell me where I approach for training / project program of quality control and quality analysis in Bangalore

Goodman furnace GMNT080-4 furnace runs good for a while then has to be manually reset [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Goodman GMNT080-4 (90%). I'm having the same problem As Streatherg did back in the Nov 2006 question. I reviewed his article and tried Every thing on there but seems to be doing the same thing. The furnace kicks on for about an hour then locks out and has to be manually reset threw...

Quality of Goodman furnace? [ 16 Answers ]

What is comparative quality of Goodman furnace?

Quality of Goodman AC Units [ 4 Answers ]

How good are the Goodman brand of AC units?

View more questions Search