Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Jan 2, 2007, 06:42 PM
    treaure locks
    hello pretty lady, I value your opinion and your sincerity very much, would u to tell me if this product is good or just like copra and rio it is called natural laxer and they claim it is not a relaxer just to improve the texure of the hair. Thank u.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 6, 2007, 11:32 AM
    There are basically three types of hair relaxers. They are sodium hydroxide, guanidine hydroxide and ammonium thioglycolate. The so call natural-relaxer product on the website appears to be a hair texturizer. I remember answering a post from you regarding hair loss. If you are thinking of getting a relaxer, please consult a hairstylist in your area. The hairstylist will check your hair and scalp to determine if relaxers are suitable for you.
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Jan 6, 2007, 01:26 PM
    Hello pretty lady, thank u for responding, the company claims it is not a relaxer, would u please check their web site to get a better idea about them and how old this product is
    Thank u for taking the time
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 8, 2007, 05:07 PM
    If you want to know more about the product you should contact the Company and ask them to give you some information regarding it. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with ford excursion power door locks [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased a used 2001 ford excursion and now my passenger power door lock doesn't work when I press lock unlock on the door or with the remote. And sometimes the back doors don't open or close either? :'( Does anyone know what is going on? Can anyone help?

Trek2 laptop locks up [ 1 Answers ]

The laptop is an old 1998 Micron Trek2 Model NBK U370 with a Phoenix bios dated 6/11/98. My brother recently gave it to me and it seemed to work fine. But the noisy fan bothered me and so I replaced it. I know the new fan works, but the system locks up after 10 to 20 minutes. When this happens the...

Dread locks? [ 1 Answers ]

Does any body know what products our good for twisting african american hair into dread locks? I heard bees wax isn't good because it breaks the hair, so what should I use and how do I do it? Thank you kindly:D

Plumbing air locks [ 1 Answers ]

What can I do to remove an air lock from a recent repair in a domestic system

Power locks [ 3 Answers ]

My Honda Civic '91 doesn't have power locks, and I would like to install them. I know there were versions of Civic that did have power locks, so I know that is doable. I would just like to know what parts I will need. It's a 2 door car and if driver's door is unlocked, passenger's door should...

View more questions Search