Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emona646 Posts: 13, Reputation: 0

Oct 21, 2010, 02:31 PM
    How can I acesories my Aphrodite costume?
    Im going to a costume and I NEED ACESIORIES! Got any CHEEP stuff I could make or buy?
    jelly1bean Posts: 50, Reputation: 8

Oct 25, 2010, 05:48 PM
    Found on web site Helium... "Aphrodite is one of the most popular of Greek goddess costumes. Symbols associated with her are, of course, the sea shell, roses, swans and doves. You can wear your hair up or down with this costume. However if you have longer hair, twisting or braiding the hair up into a bun and held with pins and ribbons is a fine representation of the Greek hair style." Hope this helps.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2010, 01:26 AM
    Hi, Emona646!

I agree. Doing something with your existing hair, if it's long enough, or maybe by wearing a wig, would be one, easy way to "accessorize" the costume.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Costume Party [ 4 Answers ]

A couple was invited to a swanky family masked fancy dress Halloween party. The wife got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone. He, being a devoted husband, protested, but she argued and s aid she was going to take Some aspirin and go to bed and there was no need...

Costume ideas! [ 2 Answers ]

I have a spirit week at school and I need an idea for one of the days The day is called character day. I can't go out and buy anything and I don't really have anything already to make a cool character. Does anyone know a cool idea that uses simple stuff around the house?

Bharatnatyam costume [ 1 Answers ]

What is the length of a bharatnatyam recital costume?

Trypsin Costume [ 1 Answers ]

I have to do a presentation to my chemistry class on the enzyme Trypsin. I need some help finding an idea for a prop or costume that I could wear. Does anyone have any ideas?

Halloween costume [ 2 Answers ]

What should I be? I was thinking maybe a flapper or Daphine for Scooby-Doo, but I'm not exactly sure

View more questions Search