Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tarlautah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2010, 01:45 PM
    I have two print by an artist named Bob Johnston, both prints are number and signed
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 21, 2010, 01:48 PM

If you are asking about the value, well it would be minimal. I don't recognize the artist. I have numbered prints by several of the Group of Seven and I don't expect to get back anymore then I paid for them which was about $125 each

tick
    Dorenern Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2012, 11:38 AM
    I have a sketch of a cowboy by an artist by the name of Bob Johnston. It is signed and numbered. I would be interested in Possibly purchasing additional prints by this artist and any information about him.
    stevehill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2013, 01:23 PM
    We are going to auction an original bob johnston painting on May 6th. It is called Caughtwaters Castle, and it is an amazing painting, done with a single haired brush. Please contact us for details, you can bid on-line. Auction Empire, Mesa, Arizona, 480-256-1400
    CowboyArtist Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2014, 09:03 AM
    Don't know if they may be my prints, but am an artist named Bob Johnston, which is a fairly common name, but do not know of another artist by that name.
    Am from Arizona, so some call me a "Cowboy Artist" though have not thought of myself that way. :)
    Nadine and Bob Johnston - Fine Art

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would someone identify an artist of a signed and numbered print I have [ 3 Answers ]

I have a large print titled Fiesta It is numbered 7/19 done in 1964. I cannot read the artists name except that part of it is ______stearns. I would like to know something about the artist and if the painting is worth anything. I can send a picture but do not see here how to do that.

Signed print need artist information [ 1 Answers ]

I have a print of a river scene with a bridge in the back round a house in the middle ground along each bank of the river are retaining walls and homes that are also part of the bank of the river. The picture appeared old when I obtained it 30 years ago but I am no judge of age. The only mark on...

Printer prints does not print [ 2 Answers ]

My printer does not print anything out. It prints blank sheets. I updated the drivers and changed the cartridge but it just pulls the paper through slowly as if it is printing something out but the sheets are all blank. It also sometimes pulls the whole stack of paper through or pulls the paper in...

Prints that are limited Low numbered and signed by the artist [ 3 Answers ]

I have 3 prints numbered low out of a limied numbered of release prints. 2 are by Daniel A Moore with the titles of THE GOAL LINE (1979 Sugar Bowl), and LIBERTY. The other 1 is by Artist Larry Bishop, titled ALABAMA LEGEND (Coach Bear Bryant). No individual person nor company that I have...

View more questions Search