Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jhsflowers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2010, 12:04 PM
    What is the best way to pay income tax when I am paid by 1099 form?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Oct 25, 2010, 10:57 AM

File an estimated tax payment each quarter - they are due on April 15, June 15, Sep 15, and Jan 15. Don't forget you'll have to pay self-employment when you file your 1040.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

State income tax and local income tax in W2 Form [ 2 Answers ]

I know "state income tax" in W2 is the state income withholding" used for state tax return. But what will "local income tax" in W2 be used for?

After probate and taxes paid do individuals have to pay income tax on the inheirtance [ 2 Answers ]

After probate and taxes paid do individuals have to pay income tax on the money they inheirit? It seems that the money would have already been taxed once or twice.

1099 income with no 1099 form [ 1 Answers ]

How do I file my taxes with out a 1099 form? How can I get one? Thank you

Form 1099, will I pay in? [ 6 Answers ]

I made $7000 this year and sent a 1099 for it. Will I have to pay taxes on that, I have not saved a dime and am still broke. I heard that I had to at least make a certain amount before I had to pay in. I live in Iowa

Form 1116, foreign tax credit: Tax paid vs tax accrued, exchange rates and dates [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm applying for foreign tax credit on taxes I've paid / accrued on interest earned in savings accounts and certificate deposits in New Zealand. For cds, the bank statements don't give precise dates for when taxes were withheld. And so I have several questions relating to form 1116, Part II: ...

View more questions Search