Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darshep61 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2010, 10:43 AM
    I got stuff on my nipples whiteish and yellowish.
    They took a mass out back in aug 2009 and I had a mamo about 2 and a half months ago. Should I be concerned
    Carcinoma in stiu stage 0 should I be concerned

Check out some similar questions!

Whiteish pimples on shaft of my penis? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I am 16 years old and have never had any sexual activity apart from masturbation. I have small pimples on the shaft of my penis, mainly at the bottom and a few underneath the foreskin but they aren't very significant compared to the ones on the shaft. I would like to find out if it is anything...

Boyfriend moved stuff in, then broke up with me. Do I get to keep the stuff? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I decided to move in together. He brought stuff to my apartment, and I got rid of a lot of my stuff to accommodate for his stuff (i.e, bed, TV, etc). Then he decided that we needed a new couch, so I got rid of my couch and he bought us a new one. Few months later and we are broken...

Yellowish discharge [ 3 Answers ]

I have had a yellow discharge for about nine months. I recently went to the doc and they gave me a metronidazole for bacterial infections. I took it for ten days. At first the yellow discharge lighten but went back to the way it was before I went to the doc. There is some icthing. I want to know,...

Yellowish discharge [ 1 Answers ]

So as embarrassing as this is :(... so today I noticed quite a bit of yellowish discharge almost like a light/med period discharge it doesn't really itch or anything and I haven't noticed an odd smell its not fishy or anything like that and it doesn't hurt when I pee and I don't have any red...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.