Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hirtman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2010, 08:38 AM
    How can I get my bankruptcy discharge papers
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Oct 21, 2010, 08:46 AM

Normally, when your bankruptcy is discharged the Bankruptcy will either mail a copy to you or your attorney.

Who is saying there is a fee for these copies?
    DownUnder Posts: 492, Reputation: 24

Oct 21, 2010, 09:58 AM

If you lost the original papers that you received from your attorney after your discharge then there will be a small fee for a copy from the court or your attorney may supply you with another one but then again there may be a fee. Its best to put papers like that up so you will have them should you need them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How To Obtain Bankruptcy Discharge Papers for Free [ 7 Answers ]

I am applying for a position at a financial company. As part of the application, they require discharge papers for former bankruptcy. I cannot find mine as I have moved several times. Is there a way that I can obtain these for free?

Discharge Bankruptcy Papers [ 9 Answers ]

How Long Does It Take After The Last Bankruptcy Payment Have Been Made? I Had 36 Months To Pay The Debt And The Last Payment Was Made On Nov 8, 2006 I Filed For Chapter 13 In July 2003

Bankruptcy discharge papers [ 3 Answers ]

I am applying for my insurance license and need a copy of my discharge papers- I was still using my married name at the time it was in 1994-1995 I think. I have not been able to find my papers and need a copy-- how do I get this?

Bankruptcy Papers [ 4 Answers ]

I need to get a free copy of my bankruptcy papers. Where do I go?

View more questions Search