Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sp131313 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2010, 05:36 AM
    Statute of Limitations and trustee fees/debt does the Statute applies to trustees

Check out some similar questions!

Statute of LImitations as it applies to Agreements for Sale [ 8 Answers ]

1. Party A contracts to buy a parcel of land from Party B by way of unregistered Agreement for Sale. 2. The purchaser, Party A, pays over one quarter of the purchase price to party B over a three year period, at which time both parties agree to register the sale in the Land Title Office. 3. It...

Statute of Limitations re: Debt [ 5 Answers ]

Good afternoon, I live in Ontario, Canada, and my question pertains to the Statute of Limitations law on debt collection applicable in this province. On April 15, 2003, I was given a Post-Dated cheque as payment for a debt. The cheque was Post-Dated for April 15, 2004. Approximately six...

Statute of limitations on debt [ 7 Answers ]

I was recently contacted by a collection agency. I was told that they had bought my credit card account from Providian. To my knowledge I have never had an account with Providian. I was told the account was opened August 2000 and that the collection agency bought it in 2004. I have not said...

MD statute of limitations on debt [ 1 Answers ]

When does the 3 year period for the debt statute of limitations on credit card debt begin, at last payment or when it is charged off? Thanks!

Fl Debt Statute of Limitations [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for more information on Florida's Statute of Limitations for debt collection. How long is it really? I have a debt that has not been touched since 1998, so as far as I understand, it should no longer show on my credit report no matter what as of 2002? (I also was not absent from the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.