Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stepdancer21 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2010, 04:18 AM
    Please write a song for me
    Hi I was wondering if you could write me a song! I am a girl and I want it to be about teenage love. You see I really like this boy and have since I was young. The thing is I do not think he likes me...
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Oct 21, 2010, 05:55 AM

Good morning,

You do realize that songwriters get paid for there intellectual work, don't you? Most songs are contracted out and the contracts are often complicated by sales, royalties and of course residuals. Most songs are also Copyrighted so that no one can use them without the authors permission. Its called "Intellectual Property" because it is the creative work of the writers mind and inspiration.

What you are asking for is a song about "Unrequited Love" or love that is given but not returned.

To make this song your very own, it would be best if it were to come from you. This is your Love Story (to borrow the title of a famous book).

Sit down and write how you feel about the boy. Then write how you feel about his non-response to the love you have to offer to him.

Now rhyme the lyric (words) and then see if you can find a tune in your mind that communicates to the listener (you) your feelings and one that can carry and match the lyric.

There is nothing easy about writing a song. Sure some tunes will come in an instant but most are struggles.

Good luck with your tune and when you get it done, it will be perfect for you!
    souhila11 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Oct 25, 2010, 11:53 AM

I can't write but I found a song I hope you like it :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2010, 01:57 AM
    Hi, Stepdancer21!

You and I have communicated on another thread concerning this. I do have a couple of questions for you though. Are you wanting someone to simply write you a song? Or, are you wanting to work with someone in order to develop a song, please?

Developing a song is something that can definitely happen on this site, if that's what you're wanting to do.

Thanks!
    Stepdancer21 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 03:18 PM
    Comment on Clough's post
    Hi Clough!
    Oh yes I would most certainly want to work with someone in order to write this song! Can you help me?
    I am so excited!!

-Stepdancer 21

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to write a song [ 165 Answers ]

Heyy Can any one help me write a song I want to write one for my mom but I'm not very good please help me Sam Xx:confused:

Can someone write me a song? [ 20 Answers ]

I have been told that I have an amazong voice, ad now I need a song to tart off with. Can anyone write me that song?

Can anyone write a song for me? [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know how to write a song can someone help me please

Can someone write me a song? [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone please write me a song? :p I'm a potential artist/singer and I need a song to get my ''career" started. I've tried to write my own songs but nothing works. So, if someone would please be so kind as to write me a song, I don't really have a specific genre I want it to be in, I just...

View more questions Search