Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MARYlea13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2010, 08:35 PM
    Can you teach in Texas if convicted of a felony

Check out some similar questions!

Can I teach with a felony? [ 5 Answers ]

I was charged with felony possession of a very small amount of cocaine (wasn't mine, but that's a mute point) and got a conviction. Is there anywhere in the U.S. or Canada I can still teach? (I taught middle school for 6 years prior to the arrest. ) :o

Will Having a Dismissed Felony Affect My Ability to Teach? [ 20 Answers ]

Just like the title says guys. My question is that, I am an aspiring teacher, currently in my junior year of college about to start taking all of the field experience (working with children) courses. All of these courses require a clear criminal history in order to participate (for obvious...

Can someone with a felony conviction for theft teach in Baltimore county, MD [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone with a 6 year old felony for Grand theft be allowed to secure a teaching position in Baltimore county, md? I can not find this information any where. Thank you

If you have a felony can you still teach [ 2 Answers ]

I was convicted with a felony. Can I still teach in Colorado?

Will I ever be able to Teach with a Felony? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was charged with attempted second degree aggravated battery on my husband. I am on 2 years probation with no jail time. I am a graduate from LSUS and I am planning on returning back to school to get my masters in Education, but I have a felony. I have talked to some teachers and they...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.