Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hidhil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2010, 04:43 PM
    What did pierre trudeau accomplish
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 20, 2010, 04:48 PM

A lot! He was handsome too! He's been gone ten years now. The world misses him.

Pierre Trudeau - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can vocal lessons accomplish for me? [ 12 Answers ]

I am in a local band and was originally playing drums for our first 6 months as a band. I write all of the lyrics to the music we make and usually start the melodies for the songs. I always wanted to sing in a band where I wrote the music I didn't really ever want to play drums for it so me and...

Why somebody cannot accomplish their aim? [ 7 Answers ]

Recently I am think about this question : why somebody cannot accomplish their aim? What do you say ?

The Kevin Trudeau weight loss book [ 4 Answers ]

What does everyone (who has read it or tried it) think of this book? In Phase 1, there are 12 different herbal type things he suggests that you take. Seems like an awful lot of capsuls, powders, teas etc... Has anyone had negative side affects, or reactions from introducing all of...

What Did Cain seek to Accomplish? [ 18 Answers ]

I really can't pin down what Cain felt he was accomplishing by killing Abel. God had rejected his sacrifice and Cain was angered. Killing Abel would not change that rejection into acceptance. In fact it would obviously increase the rejection since he was warned before he killed Cain to change his...

Kevin Trudeau and weight loss [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone read his new book: The weight loss cure they don't want you to know about? How old does someone have to be to use the tips that he gives? How much overweght do you need to be? Could someone help me out?:confused:

View more questions Search