Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lomos Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2010, 02:20 PM
    Microsoft works help?
    I am trying to create labels from within Microsoft Works. Have followed all the "instructions" from the TOOLS menu and can get the right layout with all the addresses I have in my Database file.
    BUT I can only view and print one label at a time.
    The addresses do not seem to be replicated as they used to be in an older version of Works.
    Does anyone have any solution?
    Thanks
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 20, 2010, 03:54 PM

Did you format the document for the labels you are using? Like Avery #whatever. So it knows to print more then 1 label per page.

Oct 21, 2010, 02:12 AM
    Yes went through all the formatting and used Avery 8160.

Only 1 label appeared in the "ungreyed" out portion of the layout. This was in the correct format and layout and in the View Box all the other addresses have been formatted correctly as well but only ONE is visible at any one time!
    Thanks for your help so far

Oct 21, 2010, 02:15 AM
    Comment on califdadof3's post
    Not sure if you did get my response as I hadn't logged in before clickking the send answer button! Can u let me know thanks
    lgeddings1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2012, 11:04 AM
    Did the formatting and still get only one per page... do we need a page break of some kind.
    eoj152 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2013, 06:51 AM
    Changed computer, changed program from Office Suite X to Works. Now I can't open any documents I had in cruzer storage that uses the Microsoft icon, other icons I can open but they are of a computer language and can't be read. Wow! I am really screwed up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Microsoft works [ 1 Answers ]

After computer crashed, Microsoft works would not reinstall so took it back to a restore point created after crash. I went through the motions of reinstalling but after restarting programme will not open. My computer is a compaq and Microsoft works was free on hard drive when purchased in 2005

Microsoft Works 9.0 [ 1 Answers ]

When I close a file in Microsoft Works 9.0, it closes the program. How do I fix this?

Microsoft works [ 1 Answers ]

I have lost a file in Microsoft Works. I have searched but it doesn't seem to be anywhere. The page just went blank in the middle of typing. 40 pages have just disappeared. Can anyone help?

Microsoft works [ 2 Answers ]

Memory out message when trying to print existing document using Word Processor program in Works. Only recent change is a new HP D1341 printer. Previous printer died. Windows XP version 2002, 256MB Ram

View more questions Search