Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    notcoolenough Posts: 95, Reputation: 7

Oct 20, 2010, 12:07 PM
    Earning Points with Club/Credit Cards
    I have good credit and my girlfriend and I love to travel. We are moving across country and away from family and friends next year and I am considering applying for a card in which I can earn points that would assist in me being able to visit my friends and family. I am looking mainly at flyer miles, but hotel stays and even car rental points are of some importance.

Originally I just figured I would apply for some sort of Delta credit card or something but recently came across the Priority Club Rewards card and now I am wondering if there are not better options. Anyone got any input or advice?

Check out some similar questions!

Which credit card companies use equifax or transunion or both for credit cards? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to establish credit on my own. I have tried with experian and have 10 hard hits got turned down because of insufficient credit historty and to many recent inquires. My equifax score is 787 My transunion is 770. My problem is I am new to credit and my present accounts are permissive user...

What credit cards will approve you if you have negative items on your credit report. [ 1 Answers ]

I have poor credit and my credit score is barely over 500. I am in the process of paying off my debts. Anyone know of any unsecured credit cards I can get approved for?

Hope/LifeTime Earning Credit [ 2 Answers ]

I am on H1, wife on H4. We got married late 2006, and for the yr 2006 we filed jointly with she electing to be a resident. Since Fall 2007, my wife is pursuing her masters and I paid two semesters worth of tution in 2007. (~$7500). I know there are 2 credits, Hope Credit and Life Time Earning...

Knowing which credit bureau is being checked when you apply for credit/Credit Cards [ 1 Answers ]

Which credit cards use only the trans union credit report for their cc applications? this knowledge may help me save part of my universe>:D

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.