Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladyme Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2010, 10:57 AM
    When did I get pregnant?
    I had sex on July 11th with my boyfriend. Had sex on July 19th with an ex. I founded out I was 8wks. Pregnant due to my ultrasound on aug.27th. My due date is apr.6,2011. I don't know when I got pregnant. Need help!
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2010, 10:59 AM

In ideal conditions, sperm can live in your body for about a week. It's impossible to figure out exactly when you become pregnant. You'll have to wait until the baby is born and have a dna test.

Oct 20, 2010, 11:00 AM

That's what I don't want. I told my boyfriend I was pregnant by him. I'm only 19. His parents is telling him to get one
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2010, 11:07 AM

It is irresponsible to not inform both parties of the situation. A child is a responsibility for 18 years and beyond. You made a mistake, don't compound the problem with dishonesty. Your child deserves to know his biological father. The potential fathers deserve to know the truth.

You know this child is yours, you are carrying the baby. They don't have that privilege. Do the right thing, no matter the consequence to you. Both men and the child deserve that.
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2010, 11:08 AM

Well, what do you want to do? I'm guessing the last word in the sentence you didn't finish would have been abortion? Is that what you want? I don't want to push you towards keeping the baby, adoption, or abortion. But you should make an informed decision. Because no matter which choice you make, it is a huge decision. Abortion carries emotional and physical risks. Having the baby carries physical risks, there's still going to be a lot of emotions and stress, and you have to be able to provide for your child for at least the next 18 years.

In any case, I think it's best that your honest with both guys. They should both be aware that you're pregnant and it could be from either one of them. That's not going to be an easy task but, it's better now to let them know then later down the line dropping it on either one of them.

Oct 20, 2010, 11:12 AM

@juswantfair thanks a lot!

Oct 20, 2010, 11:15 AM

@juscurious55 NO! I don't want an abortion,I'm 4months today! I just want everybody to be happy.. but I got in my head its my boyfriend baby. I want to be sure before the baby gets here. I don't want to do a dna test,because I'm scared to death to find out
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2010, 11:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyme View Post
    @juscurious55 NO! i dont want an abortion,im 4months today! i just want everybody to be happy..but i got in my head its my boyfriend baby. i jus want to be sure b4 the baby gets here. i dont want to do a dna test,because im scared to death to find out
    You're being completely selfish. It's not fair to your child or boyfriend or the other guy to not get a dna test. You can't get to be sure before the baby is here. The only way to be sure will be through a dna test. If this is not your boyfriend's baby, and it might not be, then it's not fair for your child to miss out on knowing his or her biological father and it's not fair to the other guy to miss the opportunity to know their baby and it's not fair to your boyfriend to shoulder this responsibility if this isn't even his child.

Oct 20, 2010, 11:29 AM
    I am going to let my boyfriend get a dna test... I told the other boy about the situation! So thanks...
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2010, 11:33 AM

That's good. I wish you the best of luck

Oct 20, 2010, 11:39 AM

Yea. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could you get pregnant off implanon I miss my period could I be pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

I been on the implanon for a year and I miss my period could I be pregnant

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

My period is 4 months late and I am not pregnant, can I still get pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, The first day of my last period was 5/22/2010 and it lasted for 5 days. Since then I have not seen a period. I have taken at best 15 home pregnancy test of various brands and they have all come back negative. I even went the length of going to the local health department to have two...

I don't know if I am pregnant I am 9 day late am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know if I am pregnant because I took a pregnancy test and it was -, I have not had my period for going to 10 day I have never been late am I pregnant?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

View more questions Search