Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Xo0Emmy0oX Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2007, 03:34 PM
    A film I saw when I was a child.
    It's a cartoon about someone who is sent to live somewhere to work when he gets older with cheese. His mother dies; her will is hidden above the fireplace in a gold box lol. He falls in love with a rich girl {I think her name is Agnes} and tries to escape. One of his friends has a song about the street. Ermm... He's a cat lol.
    He escapes to visit his aunt Clara {I think that’s her name} in Devon/Dover who isn't too fond of kids.
    There's a few songs in it, one about living on the street or something.
    sanjihugs Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Apr 9, 2007, 12:21 AM
    OK I'm not sure on the name but I know this much I watched it everday when I went to my grandparents house the kid got taken away to work in a factory and everone turned into that cheese thing in the end and they had to stand in the sunlight to get it off I don't know the name but it was the name of a person because originally it was a film with real people but now I'm upset I don't know the answer next time I talk to my grandma I will know
    sanjihugs Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Apr 9, 2007, 03:20 PM
    Its david copperfield that's the name
    Rbianchini Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 07:23 PM
    I need the name of an old black and white movie about a little girl who is evil. She kills a grounds keeper and her classmate over a award (metal) he gets?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2007, 04:34 PM
    Just cleaning up open threads here. The poster later asked this question in a separate thread and Lunar Blue provided the answer: The Bad Seed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child support for child out of wedlock [ 8 Answers ]

My friend has been dating a man who is a millionaire(really) for two years. He is married and has two kids with wife. He has been financially supporting her all this time. Her role was to be available to jet set the world with him at a moments notice and of course look good and sleep with him. ...

Child Support and Child Custody [ 7 Answers ]

I was wondering If child support and child custody are the same. I have a six year old daughter and I want to see her badly but her mother is holding child support over my head. I'm not saying she shouldn't but I have given her money on many occasions and for a year consitantly. Yet she refuses to...

Bio father rights/abandonment of child/child support? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks pregnant and the father is my ex boyfriend. I reached out to him 3 different times to see how he felt about this and what his interest would be in terms of involvement with his child. He has been quite verbally hostile and told me to die and other choice things. What time frame...

Child Support after child is 18 yrs. Of age [ 5 Answers ]

If there is a court order in a divorce decree that the spouse is to pay child support until the child is 18 yrs. Old or until out of school, but the child support was never received, nor was it taken before Family and Children's services to enforce it to be done, is it possible years later (child...

How can I adopt a child (not my biological child) from my ex [ 2 Answers ]

When I met my ex, she has a 2 yrs old child. While we were married, the child start to think of me as his dad and I've kept that relationship even after our divorce. Now, we are divorced, but the child is with me and my ex and has never seen his biological father. My ex is feeling sick now, and...

View more questions Search