Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JRodriguez8384 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2010, 09:19 PM
    90's children's movie-girlie movie
    It was about a girl who was put into a girls type home after her father goes to war. They treat the girl well until the headmistress finds out the girl's father was killed. The lady puts the girl in the attic where she befriends a black girl and an Indian guy with a monkey across the street. It turns out the father isn't dead, but suffered severe head trauma and doesn't remember anything.

Thanks in advance for the help!
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Oct 20, 2010, 03:58 AM

The little princess
    purplerwin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2010, 11:07 AM
    It's called A Little Princess. I loved that movie too :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's children's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to think of this movie for a couple years, I cannot for the life of me remember much about it, but I do remember enjoying it as a little little kid, and want to buy it for my daughter. Ive been searching ALL over the net trying to find it with no luck =[ so what I remember...

A children's movie from the 80's or 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so my sister and I cannot remember the name of this movie. It took place in a toystore with adults acting as a bear and a ballerina-mouse. The only song that we can remember them singing is "who stole the cookie from the cookie jar" It is from the eighties or maybe nineties. Any help will be...

Early 90's children's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was younger, about this boy who ends up somehow in a desert back in time? I don't really remember the plot, but I do remember some eerily specific details: The main character is a boy works in a pizza place and is driving someone else's car at the time. The...

Children's Movie from the Early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all I'm new here. And I'm looking for the name of a move that came out in the early 90's I believe. It was live action with puppets. The girl in the movie had a "friend" that looked like a stuffed animal. It got put in the wash and almost died. Then the somehow travel to another dimension...

Early 90's children's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I've been trying to think of this movie forever, I watched it all the time when I was a kid and I don't remember too many details. It was in the early 90's and in the introduction to the movie the kids would go down a slide into a "magical story or kingdom" of some sort. They ate their lunch then...

View more questions Search