Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tammyljaques Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2010, 08:18 PM
    Harrison college in Indiana has lost my transcript
    "Harrison college has lost my transcript what can I do and what recourse do I have. I attended in 84-85 and had a pell grant and student loan..I need the transcript for RN classes that will give me credit for the Business Law and Math classes I took..Any one who can give me some ideals. I can't aford to nor do I want to pay for classes that I have already taken, passed and paid for.. HELP"

Check out some similar questions!

College Transcript [ 5 Answers ]

Hello There, I desperately need help in locating my college transcript from Mansfield Business College. I attended Mansfield Business College here in Charleston, South Carolina in 1990. My name is August and I graduated with a degree in Accounting. My Date of Birth is xx/xx/xxxx and my SS# is...

How do I get my college transcript from gadsden business college when its closed down [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to get transcript from GBC, but have been told the school has closed and when I call the phone just rings. I really needs this document asap! Any info would be very helpful!!

Can you continue college without a transcript from a prior college? [ 1 Answers ]

I attended Bible College right out of high school and during my second semester had a very traumatic experience. This even led to severe depression and a suicide attempt. Needless to say, the second and third semesters saw a marked downturn in my academic performance. It is 13 years later and I...

TRANSCRIPT to college I attended [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find a way to get a copy of my college transcript from Southeast Missouri State Univ located in Cape Girardeau, MO.

Getting a transcript from a college that closed [ 1 Answers ]

I went to school at two business colleges that have since closed.  Any suggestions on what to do as reference to getting transcripts from them?  Is there a place that they go to submit transcripts before they close their doors for good?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.