Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angeldemusica86 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2007, 02:32 PM
    Objectives on a resume
    What should I put for a resume for an attraction that requires me to act so I can be a manager of it...

Like I work at a theme park at an attraction right. I am required to act at work and make sure of things at my attraction. I want to be a manger at my attraction.:confused:

Check out some similar questions!

I need resume help, please! [ 3 Answers ]

All right well this year I'm a senior, and I want to go to school for radiology. But the problem is... im not really sure on how to write a resume. And that's the only thing stopping me from starting my applications. I already have my letters of recommendation... but they need a resume and I don't...

Resume Format [ 2 Answers ]

How do I format my resume to conform with the ASCII critieria ?:)

Resume Effectiveness [ 1 Answers ]

How can I make my resume more powerful and effective? Are there any resources where I can get some assistance?

What do I say for the objective for a resume? [ 3 Answers ]

What are you suppose to act like in an interview when you are 18? Like I know if I use to many big words then they will know I am acting but if I use to little then they won't hire me? At 18 years old I don't have much job experience and I went online for tips on what to say as my objective and it...

User objectives [ 1 Answers ]

Let's say I just took a huge loan from a bank, and I determined they were my most important user. When making my financial statements, I choose to maximize income (within the limits of GAAP). Why would this serve to be useful if I show these statements to the bank?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.