Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natileatewindle Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Apr 30, 2004, 10:14 AM
    Body art
    What kind of tattoos are the most popular right now?
    mouse_d Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2004, 10:46 AM
    Re: body art
    Abstract art as tattoos are becoming more popular.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 8, 2005, 09:18 PM
    Butterflies and roses tattoos are popular female tattoo designs. And dragon or tribal tattoos are popular with guys.
    greatinbed Posts: 22, Reputation: 4

Nov 17, 2005, 01:58 PM
    Tattoos
    Yes, but those are few of the many tattoos that are popular among women, there are also those designs they place on their lower backs. It's kind of played out now, where else are you supposed to put it before everyone else starts to?
    alliegal8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2005, 04:15 PM
    If you are going to get a tattoo, don't you think that it should be something that you love instead of something that is popular? They do last forever, you know.
    hoeller1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2005, 03:01 PM
    Tattoo
    I agree. If you are thinking about getting a tattoo it should be something that is of meaning to you. Tattoo art is not meant to be a fad. It is an ancient tradition and often a right of passage. So if you are seriously considering one then let it be something that is of great meaning to you, not something that is the latest fad. Tattoos are far to long term.
    erichss Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Jan 9, 2006, 07:54 AM
    Tatoos should not be chosen cause it's popular. They should be chosen because it has some meaning to you. For example, I have two of them. On is the oriental symbol for family, my family has it.
    The other tattoo I have is the Batman symbol, why? Cause I am a big time Batman fan.

If you want to a tattoo, make sure it's something that is meaningful to you cause you will have it for the rest of your life.
    -

Jan 9, 2006, 11:55 PM
    I wanted to get a tattoo, but I was hesitant because it's permanent. I wear henna tattoos, my girlfriend is really good at drawing henna tattoos. Sometimes, she would draw one on my body whenever I get ready to model in fashion shows. I agree with you, erich. If anyone is thinking about getting a tattoo, be sure it has meaning.
    -

Jan 18, 2006, 01:16 AM
    I'm finally going to get a tattoo. I've wanted to get one for a long time, but I was undecided until now. The tattoo I'm getting is small and cute and it's meaningful. My girlfriends are coming with me to the tattoo parlor, I will need to hold one of their hands because I know it will hurt like hell.
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jan 18, 2006, 07:17 AM
    I'v wanted to get an angel for the longest time. I know they are getting popular which sucks, but I have wanted one for the past 8 years, because they have a deep meaning to me. But Im very picky on what I want it to look like and I can't decide, and I know its going to cost a lot and its always the money that keeps me from getting it
    -

Jan 19, 2006, 12:48 AM
    Bizygurl, the angel tattoo sounds so cute. Tell your husband that you would like one for your birthday or mother's day. Let him know that having an image of something beautiful on the body can be erotic and attractive. ;) I'm going to get the tattoo done on Saturday, and it's going to be a rose design. My tattoo will be covered with my clothes, I want people earn the privilege of seeing my tattoo. People will probably get to see it mostly in the summer time. I know that I will be in pain when the needle touches my skin, but it's worth it. My girlfriends will be there to hold my hand so I'm not that nervous.

Jan 19, 2006, 04:24 AM
    Good for you pretty. The pain may not be as bad as you think. I hear from some people that the pain was just minimal and others who said it was bad. I think it depends on where on your body you get it and your tolerance. All the luck in the world to you, I know you will do well.
    Actually its funny, I have asked my hubby for a tattoo for my birthday before and he really wants me to get one, but he always says its too expensive. So we will see. I want it ti be on my lower back, but I don't want it to be to cartoonish I want it as a portrait, but Im not sure if I want color or not. Decisions Decisions, lol! Is your rose going to have color?
    -

Jan 20, 2006, 01:35 AM
    Bizygurl, I'm sure your husband will let you have a tattoo, get him to compromise with you. My rose tattoo is going to be in color, I'll have it on my body for a long time so it has to be attractive. If your not sure about what style tattoo to get, they have pictures you can look at. When you decide on which one to get, confirm it with the tattoo artist and they will do it for you.
    -

Jan 21, 2006, 01:13 AM
    Bizygurl, I saw some really cute angel tattoos on this website, perhaps, it will help you with your decision. You can print out the tattoo that your interested in and save it for when your ready to get a tattoo. Well, I'm off to enjoy my weekend, I got places to go and people to see. My friends are waiting to see me, nothing starts without me. :D

http://www.tattoofinder.com/find_tattooDB.asp

Jan 21, 2006, 05:37 AM
    :D Thanks Pretty your so sweet, I will defenitly take a look at the page. I talked to my husband about it and he said that maybe he will get me one for mothers day. So at least it's a start,lol, it gives me time to make up my mind. Enjoy your weekend girl, have fun!
    -

Jan 21, 2006, 05:51 PM
    Your welcome, bizygurl. Yes, I'm enjoying my weekend. I'm going clubbing tonight with my friends. My boyfriend will also be there watching me, so I must be on my best behavior and try not to move my body too much on the dance floor, lol. Guys are always hitting on me and he doesn't like it at all. I would never do anything to hurt him, so let's hope he gets over his insecurity. I'm scheduled to model in a fashion show on February 14, and I'm kind of worried that he's not going to like the clothes I will be modeling, the clothes are a little sexy but classy. I've picked this slow song by Brain Ferry call "Slave to love" to be played in the show, and he likes that song, therefore, I plan to dance with him when I step off the cat walk. It's good to surprise the guy your with sometimes. I have to go get some things done now, but first I have to PM our Fredg and wish him a happy birthday before I go out.
    -

Jan 21, 2006, 06:01 PM
    Today is Chery's birthday too. I'm going to send them both birthday greetings.
    beckett Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jan 22, 2006, 08:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by greatinbed
    Yes, but those are few of the many tattoos that are popular among women, there are also those designs thay place on their lower backs. It's kinda played out now, where else are you supposed to put it before everyone else starts to?
    I just got a tattoo and I really hate it-dont do it!!

Jan 22, 2006, 11:10 AM
    Hey Pretty, Im glad your enjoying your weekend, I went clubbing too on Friday with my best friend.. I know what you mean I stay on my best behavior too. My best friend and I are always getting hit on at clubs or at our gym. We could pass for sisters so I think guys like that idea. We kind of stand out because we are a little more exotic looking than your average run of the mill type.
    We had a blast. Anyway I didn't know it was Chery's b-day thanks for posting I ll have to send her a birthday note. Stay sweet!:D
    -

Jan 30, 2006, 12:46 AM
    Bizygurl, unfortunately, I didn't get the cute little rose tattoo yet. My boyfriend was upset at me for something I did, so I've decided to compromise with him. Therefore, I had to put off getting it just to calm things down. I plan to get it in the summer though, that's a great time to have a tattoo.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HQ for the body? [ 2 Answers ]

What would be the best whitening/lightening cream with hg for the face AND for the entire body if you wanted to lighten 3-5 shades or more?

Body hair [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have this question what do girls like? Do they like hair on chest, Legs, arms, and all over the body. And pubic hair

Body [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a 20 yr old woman... I recently lost about 10 kilos of weight... im 50 kg now and 5 feet... my problem is that I didn't lose any weight from my breasts... which is fine... but I'm afraid that if I lose more weight... which I want to... I will lose weight from my breasts.. ( my size is 34 C)......

Body image [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am hoping you may be able to advise me on my issue. Since having 4 children (3 to first husband and one with current husband)I feel totally embaressed of my body. I have severe stretch marks abd loose skin and my breasts sag. I also have excess weight of around 10 kilos which I am working on...

View more questions Search