Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jan 30, 2006, 04:25 AM
    Im sorry to hear that,Pretty. Yeah during the summer is a good time to get tattoo. Just remember when you go to the beach put sunblock over it, because the sun can drastically fade the colors. Im looking at this spring or summer myself.
    latarish19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2006, 10:02 PM
    Religious tattoos are very popular these days but people seem to put tattoos any and everywhere on their bodies. I have two. One is of my name and the other is of my zodiac sign.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Feb 1, 2006, 06:49 PM
    Latarishi, I agree with you. Tribal and religious tattoos are popular. I've seen people with tattoos on their necks and stomach and it doesn't look flattering. I don't want my tattoo to be exposed to everyone, I want people earn the privilege of viewing it. Tattoos on the lower back, hip, shoulder blade and chest are visible when bikinis, tank tops and bare-midriff shirts are worn. But, they are fairly easy to hide under most other clothing worn at work and formal settings. When I get a tattoo, it will be covered with clothes while I'm at work in my office. People will most likely see our tattoos in the summer time. If you have a nice toned body, it's okay to flaunt your body art sometimes. I know I will be wearing less clothes when the place gets warm. Bizygurl, thank you. I will make sure to wear a sunblock because I know that the sun can fade tattoos.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HQ for the body? [ 2 Answers ]

What would be the best whitening/lightening cream with hg for the face AND for the entire body if you wanted to lighten 3-5 shades or more?

Body hair [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have this question what do girls like? Do they like hair on chest, Legs, arms, and all over the body. And pubic hair

Body [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a 20 yr old woman... I recently lost about 10 kilos of weight... im 50 kg now and 5 feet... my problem is that I didn't lose any weight from my breasts... which is fine... but I'm afraid that if I lose more weight... which I want to... I will lose weight from my breasts.. ( my size is 34 C)......

Body image [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am hoping you may be able to advise me on my issue. Since having 4 children (3 to first husband and one with current husband)I feel totally embaressed of my body. I have severe stretch marks abd loose skin and my breasts sag. I also have excess weight of around 10 kilos which I am working on...

View more questions Search