Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wandshouse Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2010, 03:19 PM
    How do I get green out of my hair?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 18, 2010, 03:38 PM

Is it green from chlorine in a swimming pool? Or did you color it and it turned green? These are two different problems with two different treatments.
    Wandshouse Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2010, 06:55 AM
    Green from coloring it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 20, 2010, 07:00 AM

You can use a dye that is reddish. Red cancels out green and visa versa.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blond hair to brown hair and green again [ 2 Answers ]

I've been dying my hair the lightest blond I can find for about 15 years. I wanted to get back to my original colour a dirty blond or light brown (it's been awhile). So I bought a brown dye and put it on. As it washes out it is looking a little green. Should I dye it the same colour again or...

Green hair [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dying my hair for a few years now from brown to blonde, but I got sick of dark routes showing through and I am getting older so I decided to go back to my own colour, I picked a brown hair dye, and thinking I knew it all I didn't really look at the box, just the colour, my hair is now...

Green Hair [ 2 Answers ]

Had very light hair and tried to get it jet black I used a semi permanet dye and now its green what should I do?

Green hair [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed my hair brown last night, and it turned out with a tint of green. How do I get the green tint out?

Green hair [ 1 Answers ]

I had bleach blonde hair for a while and wanted to go back to my normal color. I used a light ash brown and my hair turned greeninsh grey. I went and bought a kit to take the color out and it didn't work. Should I go for something that has a red base to it?

View more questions Search