Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laurabchaney Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2010, 09:50 AM
    Housing for mentally disabled?
    My brother is 50 years old and homeless. He does not have a car or a driver's license. He is unable to keep a job and hasn't worked in several years. He has an undiagnosed mental disorder and is not on any medication. What steps can he take to qualify for a mental disability. Is there any housing he can qualify for other than homeless shelter's?

Check out some similar questions!

Mentally disabled father wants custody of one of my teenagers [ 2 Answers ]

My ex husband has been declared mentally disabled by the government with PSD. He has tried to commit suicide three times and is on so much medicine half the time does not know where he is. He can't drive. He lives with a girlfriend who has his power of attorney. My fifteen year old has been...

Am I mentally sound? [ 10 Answers ]

If you talk to me or communicate with me you will not see any difference in me from a regular sensibe person. But the below things get me think that I have some problems. Or am I simply normal? 1. I had (I believe sung a song loud when at work and my co-workers heard it really loud). I am...

Mentally I'm NOT okay with this [ 10 Answers ]

My sister had her baby at 8:49am it is now 9:35am. This is her 3rd baby and she turned 17 in February... Her first baby shae gave up for adoption her second one she kept and this one she gave up for adoption as well. When people ask me, "Is your sister keeping the baby?" I tell them the truth "No,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.