Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dezy89 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2010, 09:05 AM
    Why would a spirit want to talk to me?!
    Ok so here's the thing in '07 my trailor burned down so that next feb we moved into a new trailor I've been living here for a few years now & nothing weird has happened until I started dating my boyfriend... Fir instance the first thing that's happened to us we were laying in bed & everyone in the house is asleep all the lights,tv's radios etc. Are turned off well were just laying there cuddling & I hear my name whispered in my ear twice it was clear as a bell & then my boyfriend was like ummm did you hear that?! I just burst into tears because he brought it up before I said anything... 2 weeks later I'm playing with my cellphone taking videos of my cat & I one day after I took the video I was deleting stuff in my phone &
    Watched the video before deleting it( of course I didn't delete it because of what I heard) u can clearly hear a man saying "I'll get you" & after listening to it for the millionth time I realized it was the same voice from the last time... What does thisman/spirit want from me??
    leebeef Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Oct 23, 2010, 07:34 PM
    Dezy
    Spirits install fear in our lives and minds. I've had a spirit follow me since I was 4-5 years old .Always showing himself at different time to scare me and it worked. I learned this is the way they keep people disrupted.Eventually you will not want to go certain places because of this. It might take years but they have all the time it takes. It is definetely not good to let him stay around

Lee
    Ghostgone.com
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 24, 2010, 05:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by leebeef View Post
    Dezy
    Spirits install fear in our lives and minds. I've had a spirit follow me since i was 4-5 years old .Always showing himself at different time to scare me and it worked. I learned this is the way they keep people disrupted.Eventually you will not want to go certain places because of this. It might take years but they have all the time it takes. It is definetely not good to let him stay around

Lee
    ghostgone.com
    Please stop giving bad advice and trying to instill fear into our members just to promote a website.

Not all spirits are bad and not all spirits can interact with people. Try leaving out a recorder and just let it run. See if anything else comes on it. Try and talk to it if you feel it's there and you have the recorder going. See what happens from there and get back to us.
    leebeef Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Oct 24, 2010, 08:35 AM

Dez
    By your message I would say that this spirit did install fear at the time it happened,Am I correct. If you broke out crying I would say it is because you were scared of what happened. Also I would also say that because you are here asking for advise you remember this event that happened from a earlier time. That means it is insalled in your mind . You will not forget this ,because it is in your mind.You will find on this site a lot of people giving advise but unable to help you in any fashion. Also I am an expert in this area and can solve most problems in these areas. And yes I do run a web business in this area. I am in no way soliciting or promoting this to you. What I have told you is true and you have your free will to make a choice as to who has the "Bad Advice"

Kind Regards
    Lee
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 24, 2010, 08:46 AM
    Dez
    By your message i would say that this spirit did install fear at the time it happened,Am i correct. If you broke out crying i would say it is because you were scared of what happened. Also i would also say that because you are here asking for advise you remember this event that happened from a ealier time period. That means it is insalled in your mind . You will not forget this ,because it is in your mind.You will find on this site alot of people giving advise but unable to help you in any fashion. Also i am an expert in this area and can solve most problems in these areas. And yes i do run a web business in this area. I am in no way soliciting or promoting this to you. What i have told you is true and you have your free will to make a choice as to who has the "Bad Advice"

Kind Regards
    Lee
    If your not promoting anything then why have "your" website listed as part of your sig?

Also there are many "experts" that come to this site. To say we can't offer any help here nor advice that is positive to an OP isn't the truth.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2010, 08:52 AM
    Here's the funny thing: if you stop believing in ghosts they go away.

Here's another thing: about the ghostgone website, it would seem that the services would be local to the end user since I would assume a visit is required. Since absolutely no contact information is offered nor is there an address or a listing of where the services are offerd then I can only concluded it's trying to scam people out of their money.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Oct 24, 2010, 11:39 AM

leebeef! You know it is rude to ignore people?

This is suppose to be an exchange of ideas and information not a monologue of your beliefs given out as fact to people who may need more than any one person can offer.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 24, 2010, 11:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by martinizing2 View Post
    leebeef!! You know it is rude to ignore people?

This is suppose to be an exchange of ideas and information not a monologue of your beliefs given out as fact to people who may need more than any one person can offer.
    He is ignoring people because he is simply promoting his business.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't this site prohibit that?

I too checked out the site. Not quite sure what to make of it.

Instead of spending lots of money to get rid of unwanted whatever. Why not burn sage through out the house. I heard that works.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Oct 25, 2010, 08:01 AM
    By your message I would say that this spirit did install fear at the time it happened,Am I correct. If you broke out crying I would say it is because you were scared of what happened. Also I would also say that because you are here asking for advise you remember this event that happened from a earlier time. That means it is insalled in your mind . You will not forget this ,because it is in your mind.
    DezYou will find on this site alot of people giving advise but unable to help you in any fashion. Also i am an expert in this area and can solve most problems in these areas. And yes i do run a web business in this area. I am in no way soliciting or promoting this to you. What i have told you is true and you have your free will to make a choice as to who has the "Bad Advice"

Kind Regards
    Lee
    Lee,

Just how did you become an expert in this field?

Do you have any credentials ?

Will you give an outline of how you handle these situations, or is that a cash only deal?

Will you do what you do to help people who can't afford to pay ? Or do you let them suffer ?

Where did you do your studies to become an "expert" and how many years did it take?
    Or is this area one you set up and declared yourself an expert?

I believe any legitimate person or organization would be willing to answer questions in order to become known as the one to go to.
    IF they can can really do what they say they can.

How about it Lee? Can we talk?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dad dead, who can talk to his spirit? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My dad dead 4 years ago it was 3 years that I was away of my home. His last wish was seeing his only doughter (me). I really like to know how is he and what he want from me. It would be really helpful if any one can help me to hear about him. Thank you

I just want to talk to some guys [ 13 Answers ]

Hey my name is michelle I'm 14 and I go to an all girl's school so I don't have a whole lot of experience with guys although I get attention when I go out I give my number(if they ask for it) but they rarely call so I just want to talk to some guys on here that DON'T have girlfriends so I can have...

Who sings: "I want to, want to, want to be your boyfriend... Running with my car" [ 0 Answers ]

"if you wanna be my..." I know it's not much information but I can't remember anything else. I was sung by a guy with a funny voice in the eighties. It's not the Ramones. Thanks in advance.

He doesn't t want to talk to me [ 7 Answers ]

Hey I met a guy on Facebook , I felt that he is the one that I ve been looking for , he is nice and cute , we started talking on the phone for awhile after he got sick , so every time I called him , he said that he can t talk because he has a headache , I don t know what to do , should I call him...

How to give someone the hint that you really don't want to talk [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys Well OK some of you know there's a chick at my work that likes me she has a boyfriend.. and is my friends roommate so we live together basically.. she jumped on me when she was going into a ruff patch with her boyfriend.. I did kiss her a lot and hug her but no sex as I didn't trust...

View more questions Search