Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jhenrymckee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2010, 06:38 AM
    What punishment can there be for shoplifting
    I am on non-reporting probation and was arrested for shoplifting in GA. What punishment can I expect? The other charge was a DUI.
    jhenrymckee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2010, 06:40 AM

What punishment can I expect for shoplifting (under $20) if I a on non-reporting probation for an un-related charge 2 yrs ago?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2010, 06:59 AM

Hello j:

Well, you can start by having your probation violated, and you'll do some time there. I don't think you'll do time on the shoplifting charge, but I don't know.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shoplifting punishment [ 4 Answers ]

I got caught shoplifting first time in metrotown superstore. I stole some makeup stuff and its cost is $150. I was coming out of superstore and security guard stopped me. He took me in checking room. He checked whole stuff and he called the police. Police came and he ask me some question. He gave...

Punishment for shoplifting [ 7 Answers ]

I shoplifted for years and never got caught. I don't steal anymore because I finally got a conscious and feel very guilty for my actions. Stealing became a thrill and I wasn't aware of how my behavior was affecting businesses and consumers. I feel so sorry for my actions and feel I need to be...

What is the Punishment for 1st offece shoplifting indoor government property under 800 [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I got involve stealing on Marine core base with 800 dollar merchandise its my first offense with a clean record I'm 19 years of age military dependent I had a court marshal On base and paid the 800 dollar back also did a little community service and talk to kids what can happen if u commit a...

What punishment or verdict will I get for doing shoplifting worth 150$ [ 19 Answers ]

I rently got arrested for shoplifting items worth 150$ . I have not got the court date yet and I'm an immigrant and waiting for renewing my visa status next year. Now tat I got arrestedwill that be a trouble in entering the US again or gettig visa renewed... and do anyone know what will be the...

What punishment? [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: hi I am wondering what will happen if someone was working at the bank and stoled 1000.00 dollars from the draw and was set a court date what going to happen to them

View more questions Search